Wednesday, June 30, 2004


I've been transfering all of the videos of you to DVDs. I am seeing a lot of you lately. These videos are great and also very hard to watch. Last night I was doing the one of you at your last birthday. It was you and Jack and the magician and no friends because you couldn't risk getting sick. I think Beth might have been one of the people who arranged for the magician.

When I was watching I realized it was the last video that I ever took of you. I had to label the DVD and I called it "Henry's Last Days." That didn't feel good.

When I am done I am going to copy the DVDs and put a set in the safe deposit box. I am then going to try and make some kind of movie of your life. A best of Henry DVD.

Those movies, and these letters and Mom's book will let Jack and Joe know you better. Joe was wearing big boy underpants today. I'm pretty sure they were yours, Harry Potter.



This is you - probably early in your underpants wearing life.

Mom and Jack saw The Prisoner of Azkaban. They loved it. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD. J.K. Rowling, the woman who writes the books, is in the middle of writing the next book which is going to be called "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince." I'll let you know what happens.

I love you Henry.


No comments: