Friday, July 02, 2004


I went with Jack and some friends to see Spiderman 2 tonight. It was great. Or as you would always say after every movie you saw, "It was the best movie ever!"

In the middle of the movie, Peter Parker's Aunt May starts to explain in a really beautiful way why the boy who lives across the street from her, Henry, wants to be Spiderman when he grows up. She says to Peter, "I believe there's a hero in all of us."

Like I always say these days, I'm glad they make movie theaters so dark.

I still remember very clearly you and I watching Spiderman on the flat screen TV at the Bose store in the Mall of America. We definitely weren't shopping; we were just watching. It was right outside the Lego store. I found a cool Lego site on the Internet that I want to show to Jack.

Nana and Papa said they went out to the cememtery and the things we left you were no longer tamped down next to your headstone. Now they are up on the bench. I am worried they won't stick around now. Hopefully they'll be there next time we visit.

They're working on a new Batman movie.

I love you.

No comments: