Sunday, November 07, 2004


Last night was the Hope for Henry fundraiser at Butler's Orchard. About 150 people came out and we had a big bonfire and everyone went on hayrides. It was your kinda night. We had good party bags without the bags. All the kids got light-up balls and we sold these wristbands with the Hope for Henry motto on it, "Live Well and Laugh Hard." Wristbands are really popular right now.

People said the night was magical. The weather was great and a lot of people said some nice things about you. Mom said that she saw a shooting star and knew you were with us. Normally I don't believe in that kind of stuff, but in this case it sounds right to me.

My missing you is in high gear right now, probably because of the hayride. I talked to Jack about it tonight. He said he was feeling a lot like me. I said that is it good and it is hard to see your face all over the place. You were on the invitations and the signs and everything.

He is doing well. Jack and Joe had a sleepover at Nana's last night with all your cousins. Speaking of your cousins, I've got big news: Aunt Abby is going to have a baby! Michael and Josh and Rachel are going to have a sister or a brother. He or she will grow up without ever knowing you. Everyone is excited.









No comments: