Thursday, September 09, 2004


We went to parent's night at The Gan last night. I told Mom that I kept drifting in and out of being sad. At one point I did get teary but I was okay most of the time. After a big assembly we went to Joe's class and met with Cheryl and Jane his teachers. Cheryl teaches there because she was our friend and Mom told her she should check out the school. And you went to The Gan in the first place because Jane was our neighbor and suggested we take a look. One other cool thing is that Scudi is the nanny for one of the other kids in Joe's class. Mom thinks she is going to freak out when she sees Joe and how much he looks like you. Aunt Tracey is teaching there again so it will be great to see her all the time.

Before we left Mom and I went upstairs to see your memorial plaque. We've looked before and haven't been able to find it. I had asked someone where it was so I knew where to look this time.

The really nice thing is that you are on the same column as Allison Atlas. It was just the anniversary of her death. That is why the lights are on next to the plaque. I am glad we found you.




No comments: