Sunday, September 11, 2005


Jack is playing Northwest Little League. He is on a team with Ari, Benji and David. The great thing is that the games are a hop, skip and jump away at Stoddert. It is nice to be able to go home and grab some water or go to the bathroom in the middle of a game.

The Orioles are pretty good. They, mostly Jack (No. 17), have a big fan.



This is Jack up at bat.



So when I saw Ari, he said "You look just like Henry." I have to look back in this because I think he has said that before. Maybe he is just saying that to be nice because I don't think that you and I look anything alike. Whatever the reason, it is the nicest thing anyone could say.

Another nice thing someone (a friend) said to me the other day is that she wanted her grandson to be like me when he grows up. I think I once said that I want to be like you when I grow up. So I guess she was saying she wants her grandson to be like Henry Strongin Goldberg when he gets older. That's a good thing to be.

No comments: