Tuesday, October 25, 2005


The Blues Clue's Birthday episode was on this morning. That is a neat coincidence. Remember how we used to sing the birthday song from the show all the time.

The Birthday Song!
Have a happy Birthday You-oo!
We'll have a great day too-oo!
Everybody play, It's Blue's special day.
Happy birthday!

Present time, Present time
Open up the present and see what's inside.

Blue's present was a pet turtle, Turquoise.

Joe doesn't watch Blues Clues anymore. We used to watch an episode every night before getting in bed to read. Now, Joe only wants to watch Animal Planet or play a video game.

There is a show in NickJr. that I really like called The Backyardegans. Jack and Joe don't watch it. I wish there was someone who'd watch it with me.

Now it's time for so-long But we'll sing just one more song Thanks for doing your part! You sure are smart! You know, with me and you and my dog Blue... We can do any THING... that we wanna do!

No comments: