Monday, October 17, 2005


Hi. I am back. Sorry.

They announced the name of the baby panda today. His name is Tai Shan. That means Peaceful Mountain. They wait for one hundred days before they give the baby pandas a name. It made me think how they wait a hundred days after a transplant to let you go home. I guess that is the magic "you are going to live" number. Those are the only "hundred" time things that I know about.

Every other time thing is either 30 or 40 something. Tonight is Sukkot. Sukkot is the holiday when we remember how the Jews wandered in the desert for 40 years. Mom, Jack and Joe are eating outside tonight in the Shoyer's Sukkah. I just got back from a trip so I missed it.

I used to help Papa Teddy put up a Sukkah in our backyard. I miss that. I need to do that with Jack and Joe. It is a nice thing to do. It is cool outside and you can look at the full moon through the top. I used to really like hanging gourds on the sides.

No comments: