Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Mommy's friend Suzie and her family came to visit us in St. Michaels. Nana and Papa Sy are with Uncle Peter on a trip on his new boat.



Eli, Suzie's son, who you played with, is in camp as is his sister Evie. That left Samara, who is 6 years old. She got along really well with Joe.

We went on the ferry, ate at the Crab Claw and spent a lot of time in the pool.







Joe had a really good time. With Jack at camp, Joe is getting a lot of Mommy and Daddy time. I took him to the local high school and we played baseball. We went into a batting cage and I threw fast pitches to him which he had no problem hitting. He is really good at baseball.

He asked if you were a baseball player. Mom said she would show him pictures of you playing. I wish I had taken more movies of you playing. I wish I had done this sooner.

I should take movies of Joe playing baseball. And dancing. He really likes this movie, High School Musical, which is very popular, and he loves to dance around the family room when it is playing.

















Last night Mommy told me how happy she was. I thought that was so great to hear. My next thought was how much I missed you. I didn't say that to her, though.

No comments: