Friday, May 20, 2005


This is what I walked in on last night in Mom's and my room when I got home from work. Joe had somehow discovered our bandaid collection and was attacking the boxes. The one that seemed to be getting the most action was your Star Wars box.

I was a little worried about it being all used up and possibly thrown away because clearly it was one of your favorites. You "tagged" it like you did all of your Pokemon and other favorite things. I love that you wrote your name on everything.





Nice C3PO, dude! Jack is actually becoming a really good superhero artist. Here is Joe.





You can see Yoda if you look close enough. It looks like Joe got a hold of a few Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes band-aids as well.

A new Star Wars movie came out last night. It is the last movie of the series. It is supposed to be "dark" and not for kids. Our good friend went and told us what to expect. We will explain it all to Jack and then take him on Sunday, probably.

I am missing you so much this week. The galaxy is in turmoil. There have been a lot of deaths.

No comments: