Friday, October 24, 2008


This is what I would have wanted out of James Christopher's parents when they met President Bush. They have black bears down in Louisiana.

You can be respectful and voice an opinion that is contrary to what the President believes. As I said to someone recently, if I were James Christopher's dad, I would ask the President "How can you look at my boy and not do everything in your power to save his life?"

It all just seems so passive and capitulating - which is a big word for "giving up." This is life or death.


Friday, October 24, 2008

October 19, 2008, 8:36 pm

Provoking Palin’s Inner Bear

Just call her Mama Bear.
Gov. Sarah Palin said Sunday that the hardest part about public life as the Republican vice-presidential nominee was the news media coverage of her children. That, Ms. Palin said, brought out the grizzly bear in her.

“The toughest thing has been the shots taken against the kids, against the family,” said Ms. Palin, according to a partial transcript of an interview with WWOR, a television station that serves New York City

“They’re my kids. The mama grizzly bear in me comes out, makes me want to rear up on my hind legs and say, ‘Wait a minute.’


No comments: