Sunday, October 25, 2009


Here are photos of you and Emma. I cannot imagine what you'd look like now. Looking at these I clearly see how Emma became the Emma that I know now. She is a "singular talent." I know no-one like her. She has a maturity, focus and creative expression that I just don't see in other kids her age. She and Jack are incredibly close.

I will ask Uncle Andrew for a copy of what she said. She talked about you a little bit too. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with her yesterday.



Speaking of incredibly close, look at the smiles and hugs you both shared.

I've noticed that no-one uses any of the Henry swollen on steroids photos in their Bar Mitzvah photo slideshows. I may have to reverse that. I don't like thinking that your life stopped 2 years before it actually did.

No comments: