Sunday, November 08, 2009


I think I've said this before to you that I sometimes wonder if your brothers are any relation to me. I come to this question by looking at the laundry. There are never any socks for Jack no matter what the weather. It could be 20 degrees below zero and the middle of winter and I won't be washing any socks because Jack is wearing flip flops.

The other thing that convinces me that your brothers spawned from aliens is that their pants - if you can call them that - are all 100% polyester. Wearing those would be like nails on a chalkboard for me. But when I try to introduce the idea of wearing jeans I am met with icy stares. How dare I suggest something so absurd.

But then looking at my own t-shirts I realized that maybe, just maybe they share my DNA

Capitals
Capitals
Nationals
Todd Snider
Rolling Stones

No comments: