Wednesday, April 25, 2007


I wrote Michael back and told him what happened.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Heck
Date: Apr 25, 2007 10:31 AM
Subject: Henry
To: allengoldberg@starpower.net


Hello Mr. Goldberg,

I am a premed student at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA. We have (briefly) discussed your case in my class, Faith and Life Sciences.


We read an article, from 2001, about your family and the Nash family, and I did a quick Google search to see how Henry was doing now. I’m glad to see he’s still doing well.

I’m sorry I am unable to help financially or medically (yet!). I’ve attached a song by my band, Laden Angel. It’s titled “It Happened To A Man.” Our singer wrote it after losing many friends to car accidents, but it has helped me and many others through difficult times, and I hope it will do the same for you…should you ever need it.

I wish Henry and you both all the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

Michael Heck


No comments: