Tuesday, May 29, 2007


One idea I had a little while ago is to compile a photo gallery of Team Henry. I am going to post pictures of your doctors. We just got a newsletter from Georgetown and there were two different pictures of Dr. Shad. I think it is an important part of my Digital Henry project. There are people who are documenting every moment of their lives in real time with digital pictures, websites visited, documents written, you name it. I wish we could have done that while you were alive.

Mom said that her memory is failing her a bit when it comes to you. That scares me more than anything.

We went to a barbeque at the home of an old friend of mine and Uncle Bill. Her name is Ellen and we haven't seen her in about 15 years. She would remind me of things that I had completely forgotten, and I remembered things that she didn't remember. It is good to have other people fill in the blanks from the past.

I had people email me their best Henry stories when you were about to die. Unfortunately, I don't think I still have those.

No comments: