Thursday, July 12, 2007



Last night I dragged a big bin out of the garage and went through it looking for stuff from my camp days. I found out that I've saved a whole lot more stuff than I thought I had kept. I have all of the letters people wrote me from camp through college to girlfriends to mom. The coolest letters were the ones that Grandma wrote me when I lived in London, and the letters that Uncle Bill sent me from the war. I am going to scan those letters for Bill to give to James when James gets older. There are some bad words.

I also found something that got me really excited 'cause I didn't think I still had it.



This is a picture of me and my friend Jon Miller dressed as Jake and Elwood Blues, the Blues Brothers. The second I came across the picture late last night, I scanned it and sent it in an email to Jack. He loves the Blues Brothers, and I had told him that my friend and I used to perform as the Blues Brothers. I hope he thinks it's cool.

Here are the real Jake and Elwood. I saw Dan Ackroyd, Elwood, in person once in a small bar in Martha's Vineyard when we were getting ready to take the ferry. He is a big guy, like my friend Jon.



No comments: