Thursday, July 26, 2007


This is a very sweet and thoughtful email we just got.

From: Kathryn
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:56 PM
To: info@hopeforhenry.org
Subject: Henry

Hello,

I just have to take a moment to tell you what a wonderful organization I think Hope for Henry is. I am sure that you hear that sentiment quite often but I imagine that it never grows old.

I happened to learn of Hope for Henry after subscribing to CarePages to follow the progress of a friend’s 2 ½ year old son who was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. I get updates from CarePages that I sometimes review, time permitting. Today’s CarePages update gave information about Hope for Henry. I was at once overwhelmed with sadness over the loss of Henry and for his family and happiness for the time Henry was here to love and be loved and to inspire so many. (words just simply do not do justice to what I am trying to say)

I would love to receive updates/newsletters, etc. so that I may follow the organization’s efforts and share them with others. I am in Florida so I don’t know if I can volunteer, however, I will be making a donation to the organization.

Thank you for sharing Henry with us.

Kathryn

I love that more people know who you are.

No comments: