Monday, July 28, 2008


Joe and I went to Redskin training camp this weekend. It was us and 28,000 hot, sweaty fellow Skins lovin' folks enjoying some football in the 90 degree weather.

We actually had a good time talking in the car while we waited in traffic for the hour it took just to park. I don't think they were ready for so many people.

In the end, we decided to bail out, park somewhere close by and walk a half-mile to get in.



It was so worth it.

I have never seen players up so close before. I put Joe up on my shoulders so he had one of the best seats in the house. The Super Bowl trophies were a definite plus.

I think your brother had a good time. He has seen pictures of you and Jack at games and reminds me often that he hasn't been. We are going to remedy that this season.

And I think Joe will be playing football himself this fall. There is a kid in his class who plays in a league, and he and his dad want Joe to join their team. More on that as it gets cooler out.

Love you.

No comments: