Monday, September 04, 2006


Before the baseball game, Mom and Jack and Joe and I went to the zoo to see the new tiger cubs. This is the first weekend that you can see them. They were born a few months ago.

This morning there was terrible news on the television. Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, died. I told Jack just straight out. He cried when he read the story I showed him on the computer. You and Jack used to watch Steve Irwin all the time. Remember we got the DVD of his movie with The Wiggles. We thought that would be a perfect thing for you and Jack to watch with Joe, who loved The Wiggles.

I guess that video made an impact on Joe. When he was little, he asked to go to the zoo every day. He hasn't mentioned it in a long, long time. Now everything is baseball. He loves baseball cards the way you loved Pokemon cards.

Well it was great fun watching the three cubs jump all over their mom. It made me think of wrestling with you, Jack and Joe. The mom took it all very well.



I wish we had Mom's camera. This isn't such a good picture. Sorry.

No comments: