Thursday, December 07, 2006


Here is video of Hanukkah 2001. I see that the Klein Sterns, the Reeves Goldbergs and the Goldman Strongins are over. You were pretty swollen. Mom and I talked about that the other day on our drive to and from Philadelphia. I was thinking that you didn't really notice that you were swollen all that much at the beginning, but it did start to bother you at some point - the way you looked, that is. I, of course, just think you look beautiful.

I uploaded another video last night right after your transplant where you look like your normal self, except that your hair was falling out. I can't find it to put it on here. I am pretty good at this computer stuff, but even I get confused every now and then.

Henry TV!



I took this from outside. I added another Menorah this year. I bought a baseball Menorah in St. Louis when we were there for the World Series. There is some video of Joe when he was baby Joe on the end of this.

No comments: