Tuesday, June 12, 2007


This is a video from the Super Hero party that we had a few weeks ago at Georgetown. Hackensack and Minnesota had parties too. The party was in the Lombardi clinic, but this movie is from upstairs on the 5th floor. We took the party to the kids who were in isolation and couldn't come to clinic.





"Henry's spirit will live on."

We went out to the cemetery on Sunday. The weather was really nice. We visited Zack Klein, who is so close to you now. I tried to help Zack's mom and dad get something special on his headstone. Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen. I can understand why, but it is still a disappointment.

The next thing that I am trying to make happen is making sure Molly and her mom meet Jon Bon Jovi. That should happen in July. I cannot fail. I'll keep you posted.

I have been spending a lot of time organizing our pictures. There is (are?) a ton. Which is good. I am going to make a big "Henry at St. Michaels" photo book to put out there. I am going to match pictures of you taken in St. Michaels with nice pictures of birds and trees and things that we've taken out there.

Last week was a tough Henry week. Mom and I spent a lot of time thinking of you and crying. Mom rewrote one of the chapters of her book and it is great. It is about you and Bella. All that came from nowhere. I am glad it happened.

No comments: