Wednesday, June 06, 2007


I have a Mother's Day letter that I haven't put on here. It was a weird morning because I looked at Mom and asked her if she was feeling alright. And she looked at me and said she was wondering the same thing about me.

I have been thinking about Grandma a lot. I think it might be partly because Papa Teddy is getting married. I miss her.

Here is a card that Jack made for Mom and let me tell you it made her day complete. She said it was the nicest thing anyone could ever say. I think Jack has a future at Hallmark Greeting Cards.

Mom, nobody's perfect but to me you are.



Joe made these for Mom. He is very into making hearts.





And here are cards you made for Mom years ago.







My Mother's Day present for Mom was to take us all to the Nationals game. I figured having all of her boys happy and smiling with her out in the fresh air was a good gift.





When we got back we had a big Mother's Day barbeque in our backyard for all the Strongins, Cherners and Goldbergs. Here are your cousins on the back steps.





It was a nice day.

No comments: