Saturday, April 23, 2005


We made it to St. Louis for Passover. Aunt Jen's house is really nice. You would have liked it.

I was in a funky mood when we left yesterday morning. I felt like we were leaving you behind. I am not sure exactly why I felt that way - maybe it was because I found all of these great pictures of you the night before we left or maybe because we were going to drive a great distance like we used to do when we drove to Minnesota. Whatever it was it made me sad. I didn't feel like explaining it to Mom who kept asking me what was wrong. Normally I can talk to her about this stuff but I just didn't feel like talking. I don't understand myself sometimes.

I found those pictures of you because I was looking for a picture to put on the lid of a box that I bought to be my Henry Memory Box.

No comments: