Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Today was Truck Day at the Gan. I think they should really call it "Horns on Trucks Day".



Joe has a really good friend named Sammy. Sammy's family is from Mexico. I like Sammy a lot because he remembers my name. He remembers my name because it is the same as his brother.



Another kid in Joe's class is Colin. This is Colin and Joe in a mail truck.



Scude is Colin's nanny. Isn't that a crazy coincidence. It is good to see Scude. Colin likes me a lot. He always holds my hand. He is very sweet.

Joe looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket but he is just jumping for joy.



Sammy is having a good time too.



Joe is giving us his best blue lollipop smile.

Here is a shot of you and Mom at Truck Day a few years back. I think you and Joe look a lot alike. At least you have the same smile.



I took the subway from the Gan to work. I ran into David Lane's dad who was also going to work. I think a lot more people are going to take buses and the subway because gasoline costs a lot these days.

Whenever I hear about high gas prices I think back to when we drove from Washington, DC to Minnesota for your transplant. We stopped in Chicago to get something to eat and fill up. The price for a gallon of gas was $2, which seemed so incredibly high.

It is $3 now. I guess it is a good thing we don't have to drive to Minnesota anymore.

No comments: