Sunday, June 01, 2008


I had a few pictures that I've been wanting to share with you. This is a picture of you and Big Papi that I took off a video of the Nightline episode about you. I was so excited to show the video to joe. There is a part where you are hitting balls off the porch. I had forgotten how we used to do this. In the video that ABC shot of us before a Twins game in Minnesota, Davd Ortiz, who was on the Twins back then, asks you what you want to be when you grow up.

"A baseball player."

I forgot that too. Joe would say the same thing if you asked him.

What Big Papi says right at this point is,

"Here's a special bat for a special friend."



This next one shows what the National Cathedral looked like the weekend of Michael and Rachel's B'nai Mitzvah. Mom, Jack, Joe and I drove by the Cathedral after Friday night services at Washington Hebrew to see how an artist had lit it with special lights. Cool, huh. Wish they could do it more often than just one weekend.



And then there is a photo of you and Linda having a great big hug. I was looking through videos to get stuff for a short presentation during the Henry's Garden dedication. This was really sweet. I should use it dontcha think.



No comments: