Thursday, December 23, 2004


The Hope for Henry Foundation is doing really well. We are putting up a website to let people know what it is all about. I was looking for a picture of you and Jack watching the portable DVD player that we can put on the site.

Unfortunately the player is cut off in the photo.



It is broken now and costs too much to get fixed but I don't think I'll ever throw it away. It means too much to me.



I bought this for you when we made it to Minnesota for your transplant. It was one of the first ones ever, if not the first. There is a part of the ABC Nightline program on you that shows me holding the player so you can watch a Pokemon movie while you are in the CAT Scan machine. I hope that the kids who get DVD players from the Hope for Henry Foundation enjoy them as much as you and Jack.



No comments: