Wednesday, June 14, 2006


I was on the elevator with this guy who is kinda the wise old man around here. He was telling me that when he was 17 he read that Thomas Jefferson only slept 4 hours a night. He said that he has only slept 4 hours a night since he was 18. He's gotta be in his 60s now.

I was thinking the other day that you are not in my dreams anymore. I really wish you'd visit me more often. After I spoke to that guy yesterday I realized that maybe I haven't been giving you much of a chance.

I get up at 5 am every morning. Not because I have to or want to, just because I do. I used to go to bed super early but that wasn't good 'cause I was never awake to talk to Mom after we got through putting Jack and Joe to bed.

So about a month ago we bought a ginormous TV so I'd stay downstairs and awake. Now we hang out together in front of the TV watching a bit, working on our computers, and sometimes just talking.

Now I go to sleep real late and still wake up early. Not a whole lot of time for dreaming. That's not a good thing.

I did have one dream recently that I can remember. I rode a bike across a huge busy bridge and ended up high on a cliff in someplace that seemed like Toronto. I haven't a clue what that all means.

No comments: