Monday, June 12, 2006


Mom and Jack and Joe and I went to see the new Pixar movie - those are the guys who made Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. - this weekend. It is called Cars.



I was talking to someone who I work with who saw the movie this weekend with his little boy. My friend said that he got a little choked up at the end, which was made to tug at your heartstrings.




What I didn't say was that I got choked up too. But I got choked up at the very beginning when I saw this just before the movie started.



Disney first used this for the opening of Toy Story. Whenever I see this image and hear the music that goes with it I think about the countless times you and I sat and watched Buzz and Woody.

It took me a while to recover, but Cars was beautiful and fun. It was kinda slow at times and Joe was getting really fidgety, but the ending was exciting.

After the movie finished they included a spoof of Toy Story in the credits. The cars are watching a movie called "Toy Car Story." It was very funny.

I love you.

No comments: