Sunday, June 18, 2006


Today was Jack's last day of school.



Mom and I talked about how hard it will be when your class graduates.



Jake goes next year 'cause he skipped a grade. Ari will be on time with the rest of your class. Too bad Simon doesn't go to JPDS.

We sat through the assembly and it was nice to see some of your friends up on the stage. Elan, who used to be your reading buddy and who taught you about the Beatles, made some funny remarks as he remembered his years at JPDS. I wonder where he is going to school next year.

When we left sixth grade we just showed up for a half day of school, did nothing, and then took the bus home. I don't know if that is still what happens at public school. Everything is so showy and more complicated these days.

I took a second to visit with you on my way out the door to go back to work.



No comments: