Saturday, June 17, 2006


We are going to the Nationals v. Yankees tomorrow. It should be a good game. The Yankees beat the Nationals last night, and Mom and Jack and I are watching them play on TV right now. I am worried that there will be more Yankees than Nationals fans in the crowd at RFK. I can't stand it when that happens when the Redskins play the Giants or the Cowboys. There might not be more of those fans - they are just a bit louder than us.



This is Mom and me with Derek Jeter earlier this year. I wonder why so many famous people want to meet us.

I am afraid that Jack will be one of the people cheering loudly for the Yankees. I wish he'd like the Nationals. I was a Senators fan when I was Jack's age, and then all of a sudden they were gone.

I wasn't lucky enough to have a home team to cheer for growing up. Jack is. I hope he comes around.

No comments: