Tuesday, June 07, 2005


I went to Joe's Gan picnic today. After thinking about yours over the weekend, there was no way I was going to miss this.

Here is a photo of you and Zack when you were at the Gan.



Until yesterday, I didn't even know there was going to be a picnic for Joe's class. I got really excited when I saw the flyer on the door of Joe's classroom saying there was going to be a picnic today at Turtle Park.





This is Joe and his buddy, Gabriel.

Cheryl, Joe's teacher, said that he is really musical. He likes to sing. He also likes to dance (like you).



The class sat in a semi-circle at the very end of the picnic and sang two songs. The first was called, Down by the River. I don't remember all the words to the song but there was something about a ladybug near the end.

No comments: