Monday, March 26, 2007


Cousin Catherine and Tim and their daughter Sarah came over for brunch yesterday. Catherine is going to have a baby soon. You can just see the bottom of her belly in this picture. I explained to Jack that Catherine use to live in his room. You were in what is now Joe's room and Jack hadn't been born yet.

We went outside and shot some hoops before we went to Joe's baseball practice. Joe's practice was at a place called, The Heights School. It is in Potomac where I grew up. The Heights is on land that used to be home to a day camp I went to called Camp Inverness. Jack is going back to Camp Ramah this summer and Joe is going to the sports camp at St. Albans. I remember when Cousin Michael went to the camp at St. Albans and you and I dropped him off there one day.

Joe likes basketball almost as much as baseball now. Jack is practicing basketball and getting really good. I want to get a portable backboard to wheel out into the alley... I think. I need to scope it out better to see if it'll work. We do have the court only a hop, skip and a jump away at Stoddert.



Joe is schooling Tim right there. Jack went up against him on the Wii in the basement.

Joe insists on wearing that same shirt every day. It is a hand-me-down from Cousin Sam, who is turning 8. Jack and Joe went to his birthday party on Saturday. I find it a little hard to believe that Sam is older than you ever were. Sam's a good kid. I like him a lot.

No comments: