Monday, March 19, 2007


I went to do something on the computer this weekend and part of it was making a funny noise. It is broken. Jack told me he dropped it by accident. The part that Jack dropped is called an "external hard drive" and it has all of our photos, videos and music on it. I was pretty bummed. But I know that there are places out there where they can recover everything off the drive. It is a hassle, not a tragedy.

Speaking of photos, check out the email I got this morning. I wasn't making this up.

From: Armando
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 8:58 AM
To: allen.goldberg@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Emailing: Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive march 2007 081, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive march 2007 080

Dear Allen,

Here are the pictures you took of Tom Hanks and my family. Thank you very much for being there it made our week. I am sure you told lots of people and they may not have believed you, well here is your proof.

We just got back on Friday and wanted to send these pictures as soon as possible.

Please let me know if they come out O.K. or not, I will send it in a different format.

And if you ever plan to come to Toronto, Canada, drop me a line ... I will take a picture of you and your family....I can't promise celebrities though.

Thank you again for your kind offer to take the picture, it was a great memory and a great story.

Sincerely,

Armando



No comments: