Thursday, October 26, 2006


Henry TV!



You busted into our lives 11 years ago today.

After you were born they swept you away to the NICU and Mom wasn't able to visit you. She was recovering from surgery and needed to stay in bed. I took video of you and brought it back for her to see.

What really bums me out is that I hadn't used the camera before and ended up taping over the earliest video that I took of you. You had a plastic bubble over your head. You looked like a little spaceman. Very cute.

Mom finally got to hold you. She held you as tight as she could pretty much right up until you died. That time you were in the PICU.

Today was crazy and I am tired. I'll write more about it tomorrow. We went to the cemetery, saw all your friends and spent time with Nana. A lot of people called to say they were thinking of you and us. It was all about you, my man.

Maybe you felt my kiss on the cold brass of your headstone. Maybe you saw us all at Cactus Cantina. Maybe you can hear what I am saying to you here.

I love you I love you I love you.

No comments: