Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Debbie just showed this to Mom.

http://www.flashesofhope.org/



What a great idea. Professional photographers take pictures of kids with cancer. I think I may have told you that Norman got in touch with us a month ago or so and said he has more photos of you he is going to give to us. 

I wish I knew about this organization way back when. I don't know how long they've been around.

Coincidentally, John Donvan was over this weekend showing us a video he is creating for Hope for Henry.

Sadly, there are a few kids in the video who have died since it was shot.

John has an incredibly sweet idea of putting all the video that was shot of these kids on separate DVDs and getting it to their parents.

I know how much having any more video of you would mean to me.

No comments: