Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Here is the video that Mom and Erica put together for Nana's party last weekend. She has had a pretty remarkable life so far. And you made it even more so.

I especially like the video of her winning the Silver Skates at Madison Square Garden.



This is the kind of video I want to make about you. Like Hannah and Nana, you lived a pretty incredible life.

Here are a couple of pictures from the party. I am surprised I didn't take too many photos. Sometimes I think I just hide behind the camera so I don't have to talk to anyone. It is hard for me to socialize too much when I am sad and thinking about you. I used to be able to just "hide" by taking care of Joe but he is all grown up now.



I think you can see that the party was pretty fun. Can you believe how grown up your Cousin Noah is?

No comments: