Thursday, January 31, 2008


Last night on my way home from work I was thinking about the whole winning the lottery thing. I remembered something that I have wanted to do since you died. I want to put your name everywhere. Big places and small. Places where you used to go. The Henry Strongin Goldberg family break room at Georgetown Hospital, the Henry Strongin Goldberg Jewish Primary Day School Athletic Center, the Henry Strongin Goldberg Recreation Center at Stoddert Elementary (they're building a whole new big rec center at Stoddert) - that sort of thing. I'd buy a bench at Guy Mason and put your name on plaques and bricks. I just want people to forever say, "Who is that Henry Strongin Goldberg," and learn more about you. That is why I am excited for Henry's Garden at JPDS. They are having the first-ever student dance and they'll raise money there for the garden.

No comments: